Product Features :
• Available in Warm White, Neutral White, and Cool White (2700K, 3000K, 4000K or 5000K)
• Can be cut and reconnected every three LEDs
• Extra tough mounting adhesive backing.
• Dimmable with HitLights LED Dimmable Driver or EZDim
• IP-30 (Indoor)
• 6 Year Warranty
16.4 feet / 2.6 watts per foot / 252 - 300 lumens per foot / 8mm
16.4 Feet of Adhesive Backed LED Light Strip - for Kitchens, Cabinets, Displays, Bedrooms, Crown Molding & More. UL-Listed, 252 - 300 Lumens per foot.
Our Premium UL-Listed LED Light Strips are thin and discreet lighting products that can be mounted directly on most surfaces to provide professional-quality lighting effects. Our strips operate on 12V DC power, and can be used with a variety of dimmers, switches, connectors, and other low-voltage accessories to accomplish a wide variety of lighting tasks. Not only are our LED Light Strips simple to install, but they can last for years with minimal power requirements
Our Premium UL-Listed strips differ from our standard strips by using higher quality LEDs, a thicker and more durable strip, and by being made in our UL certified facilities. They're a higher quality product and therefore come with a six-year warranty.
Our light strips are also cuttable and connectable with extension cables
Installation Instructions :
• Clean the surface you intend to stick the light strip to
• Remove the backing strip from the adhesive tape
• Press and hold the light strip firmly against the surface
• Plug your light strip into a compatible 12V DC power supply or dimmer
• Connect your power supply to a wall outlet
• Enjoy your beautiful LED light strip!
• Input : 12V DC
• Output : 252 - 300 Lumens per Foot
• Color Temperature : 2700K (Soft White), 3000K (Warm White), 4000K (Neutral White), 5000K (Cool White)
• Power Requirements : 2.6 Watts per Foot
• Strip Width : 8 mm
• LEDs : 600 per 16.4 foot roll
• Certification : UL-Listed
- This Single Color Strip operates on 12V DC.
- To use it in your home or business you will need a power supply (sometimes called a transformer or driver) to convert your home's 110V AC power to 12V DC. The power supply you choose will need to be rated above the total wattage of the strip you are using (see specifications tab for power requirements per foot of strip).
This strip is cuttable and connectable.
You can cut it with scissors every three LEDs, and connect it with wire and solder - or with our solderless connectors.
This strip is dimmable.
You can connect a low voltage dimmer between it and your power supply - or you can use a dimmable power supply and a high voltage dimmer switch installed before the dimmable power supply. An EZDim dimmer switch has a built in dimmable power supply - and is a very easy insall.
This strip is easy to install.
It comes with with adhesive backing tape. For difficult installations, particularly if you're installing it upside down or outdoors, you might require our heavy duty mounting tape or aluminum channels.
- Are you a business owner or purchasing on behalf of a business or corporation? HitLights offers business accounts which offer savings averaging 12% off on single items at HitLights.com and up to 50% off with quantity discounts on selected items.
Business accounts also qualify for expanded shipping options, customized inventory and order options, and may qualify for payment terms.
Learn more about business accounts and apply for one here.
I've been using Hitlights for several years now and they are just fantastic. Please only use" high density "type for best color and brightness. Oh and you definitely do not have to power from both ends!!! Doesn't matter if they are 3 feet or 6 feet long, I've never had trouble lighting them up to full brightness. They also do not get hot. So much false information in the reviews. Anyway they good to buy!
I wanted a strip light above our couch so I could easily read. I bought these LED's with a power supply and a dimmer. Glad I got the dimmer. These are strong! I run them at about half power for comfortable reading. I wonder if I could have gotten by with the lower density strip, but that's OK, it's a pretty low-cost, low profile setup.
It works very well
The adhesive is very aggressive, much better than most other LED 'tapes' I've bought
The color between the 2 strips I purchased is well matched: between each LED and between the two strings.
I've purchased 4 additional "cheap" strings for my massive 6-string LED project and these are far superior. I'm happy with their performance.
Still, there's the price issue, and the fudging of the power numbers.
Very nice mid-to-high grade LED lights at a reasonable price. For photography purposes, I needed even higher extended CRI, particularly R9, so I returned them. I am pretty demanding and most people will find these LEDs to be as much as they need. Very good customer service.