Product Features :
• High Density strip has twice as many LEDs and is twice as bright as the Standard Density strip
• Warm White or Cool White (3000 or 5000K)
• Can be cut and reconnected every three LEDs
• Dimmable with HitLights LED Dimmable Driver or EZDim
• IP-67 (Waterproof))
• 6 Year Warranty
16.4 feet / 2.6 watts per foot / 8mm / 252 - 300 lumens per foot
16.4 Feet of Adhesive Backed LED Light Strip - for Kitchens, Cabinets, Displays, Bedrooms, Crown Molding & More. UL-Listed, 252 - 300 Lumens per foot.
Our Premium UL-Listed LED Light Strips are thin and discreet lighting products that can be mounted directly on most surfaces to provide professional-quality lighting effects. Our strips operate on 12V DC power, and can be used with a variety of dimmers, switches, connectors, and other low-voltage accessories to accomplish a wide variety of lighting tasks. Not only are our LED Light Strips simple to install, but they can last for years with minimal power requirements.
Our Premium UL-Listed strips differ from our standard strips by using higher quality LEDs, a thicker and more durable strip, and by being made in our UL certified facilities. They're a higher quality product and therefore come with a six year warranty.
Our light strips are also cuttable and connectable with extension cables
- Installation Instructions :
• Clean the surface you intend to stick the light strip to
• Remove the backing strip from the adhesive tape
• Press and hold the light strip firmly against the surface
• Plug your light strip into a compatible 12V DC power supply or dimmer
• Connect your power supply to a wall outlet
• Enjoy your beautiful LED light strip!
- Specifications :
• Input : 12V DC
• Output : 252-300 Lumens per Foot
• Color Temperature : 3000K (Warm White) or 5000K (Cool White)
• CRI : 90+
• Cuttable every 3 LEDs
• Cut Section size : 25mm
• Distance between LEDs : 5mm
• Power Requirements : 2.6 Watts per Foot
• Strip Width : 8 mm
• LEDs : 600 per 16.4 foot roll
• Certification : UL-Listed
- Data Sheet:
This Single Color Strip operates on 12V DC.
To use it in your home or business you will need a power supply (sometimes called a transformer or driver) to convert your home's 110V AC power to 12V DC. The power supply you choose will need to be rated above the total wattage of the strip you are using (see specifications tab for power requirements per foot of strip).
This strip is cuttable and connectable.
You can cut it with scissors every three LEDs, and connect it with wire and solder - or with our solderless connectors.
This strip is dimmable.
You can connect a low voltage dimmer between it and your power supply - or you can use dimmable power supply and a high voltage dimmer switch installed before the dimmable power supply. An EZDim dimmer switch has a built-in dimmable power supply - and is a very easy install.
This strip is easy to install.
It comes with adhesive backing tape. For difficult installations, particularly if you're installing it upside down or outdoors, you might require our heavy duty mounting tape or aluminum channels.
- Are you a business owner or purchasing on behalf of a business or corporation? HitLights offers business accounts which offer savings averaging 12% off on single items at HitLights.com and up to 50% off with quantity discounts on selected items.
Business accounts also qualify for expanded shipping options, customized inventory and order options, and may qualify for payment terms.
Learn more about business accounts and apply for one here.
The product itself it made well just like all of Hitlights but the install portion needs to be worked on. How you you cut and reuse the waterproof? Ive modified it to make it work but there has to be an easier way. Plus, where is an end cap to seal end when it is cut? Ive just had to fill it with clear silicone caulking to make it work.
Good quality for an out door project. I definitely recommend this product, easy to install.
Could you please stick to one measurement system? Either say 0.00003 foot between leds, or if you decide to use metric (thankfully) can you provide length in metres as well? Thank you.
I am a electrical contractor and do a lot of high end kitchens. My customers love these lights. Super bright easy to use fully dimmable and at a great price.
Great product Great company I always buy from them ! No complaints at all !