• Reliable 12V DC Output
• 20,000 mAh
• Plug and Play
• Includes Charger
• 1 Year Warranty
20,000 mAh / 72 watts max / 6 amps max
Portable, Lithium-Ion, Includes Charger - for LED Light Strip, Tape Light, or other Low Voltage Devices. 20,000 mAh
Our Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Packs are specifically designed to power our LED Light Strips or Light Bars and are a small and convenient solution to your on-the-go lighting needs. They're particularly well suited for lighting up costumes, bicycles, or anything else that needs to be lit up while 'on the move'. They include everything you need to get your LED strips mobile, including the battery itself, a cable and a charger to hook straight into your wall outlet, and are also popular with manufacturers who need a compact and reliable 12 volt power source for their products.
NOTE : Batteries cannot ship by air (overnight or 2-day shipping).
Installation Instructions :
• Plug AC Charger into wall outlet
• Connect your charger to your battery with the included cable
• Set the switch on the Battery to the 'On' position
• Charging time to full capacity : Approximately 12 hours
• Charger Input : 110V-240V AC (Standard North American NEMA 1 plug)
• Battery Output : 12V DC / 72 Watts (6 Amps) maximum - Output cable with 5.5 x 2.1 mm DC jack
• Dimensions : 75 x 120 x 200 mm (3 x 4-3/4 x 8 inches)
• Capacity : 20000 mAh
Our 20,000 mAh batteries have a 240 Watt Hour capacity. Divide this number by your total Wattage to determine how long your battery will last. Our Luma 5 Standard Density LED Light Strips, for example, require 24 Watts per roll. One roll, therefore, will run for (240 / 24) 10 hours with the 20,000 mAh Battery.
- Are you a business owner or purchasing on behalf of a business or corporation? HitLights offers business accounts which offer savings averaging 12% off on single items at HitLights.com and up to 50% off with quantity discounts on selected items.
Business accounts also qualify for expanded shipping options, customized inventory and order options, and may qualify for payment terms.
Learn more about business accounts and apply for one here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.