Product Features :
• Warm White, Neutral White, or Cool White (3000, 4000 or 5000K)
• Can be cut and reconnected every three LEDs
• Dimmable with HitLights LED Dimmable Driver or EZDim
• IP-30 (Indoor)
• 6 Year Warranty
10 feet / 3.0 watts per foot / 10mm / 300 - 330 lumens per foot.
10 Feet of Adhesive Backed 2835 LED Light Strip - for Kitchens, Cabinets, Displays, Bedrooms, Crown Molding & More. 300 - 330 Lumens per foot.
Our Premium UL-Listed 2835 LED Light Strips are the brightest strips we stock. and can be mounted directly on most surfaces to provide professional-quality lighting effects. They operate on 12V DC power, and can be used with a variety of dimmers, switches, connectors, and other low-voltage accessories to accomplish a wide variety of lighting tasks. Not only are our 2835 LED Light Strips simple to install, but they can last for years with minimal power requirements
Our Premium UL-Listed strips differ from our standard strips by using higher quality LEDs, a thicker and more durable strip, and are made in our UL certified facilities. They're a higher quality product and therefore come with a six year warranty.
- Installation Instructions :
• Clean the surface you intend to stick the light strip to
• Remove the backing strip from the adhesive tape
• Press and hold the light strip firmly against the surface
• Plug your light strip into a compatible 12V DC power supply or dimmer
• Connect your power supply to a wall outlet
• Enjoy your beautiful LED light strip!
- Specifications :
• Input : 12V DC
• Output : 300 - 330 Lumens per Foot
• Color Temperature : 3000K (Warm White), 4000K (Neutral White), 5000K (Cool White)
• Power Requirements : 3.0 Watts per Foot
• Strip Width : 10 mm
• LEDs : 180 per 10 foot roll
• Certification : UL-Listed
- This Single Color Strip operates on 12V DC.
- To use it in your home or business you will need a power supply (sometimes called a transformer or driver) to convert your home's 110V AC power to 12V DC. The power supply you choose will need to be rated above the total wattage of the strip you are using (see specifications tab for power requirements per foot of strip).
This strip is cuttable and connectable.
You can cut it with scissors every three LEDs, and connect it with wire and solder - or with our solderless connectors.
This strip is dimmable.
You can connect a low voltage dimmer between it and your power supply - or you can use a dimmable power supply and a high voltage dimmer switch installed before the dimmable power supply. A EZDim dimmer switch has a built in dimmable power supply - and is a very easy insall.
This strip is easy to install.
It comes with with adhesive backing tape. For difficult installations, particularly if you're installing it upside down or outdoors, you might require our heavy duty mounting tape or aluminum channels.
- Are you a business owner or purchasing on behalf of a business or corporation? HitLights offers business accounts which offer savings averaging 12% off on single items at HitLights.com and up to 50% off with quantity discounts on selected items.
Business accounts also qualify for expanded shipping options, customized inventory and order options, and may qualify for payment terms.
Learn more about business accounts and apply for one here.
Excellent product. Easy to use. SUPER bright. 2x brighter than i had expected, which is great because I only needed one short section to brighten the entire desk surface under a floating shelf I built. The remainder is now on the ceiling in my shop in an area without much light. I just need to buy another switch and DC adapter...and an extension wire.
These lights are fantastic. Same quality as the strips you'd get from a high end electrical supply house, at a far superior price. The double sided tape is extremely strong, and the lights are extremely bright, and available in just about every Kelvin. I am a licensed electrical contractor who has been installing LED strips for under cabinet lighting, and cove lighting for around 12 years, and was paying $12 per foot for my LED strips from my supply house for years. I went through numerous amounts of other strips, only to be disappointed in the overall quality, and/or longevity of them. Hitlights, has created a very high end product, at a very modest price. If you are looking for good, quality, UL listed (very important) strips, these are them. Do not forget to also buy a 12V transformer, and be conscious that it is listed as 12V and not 24V or 5V because neither will correctly work with a 12V coil of strips.
I put together a 12' aluminum enclosed trailer for my repair business, I put white steel panels on the roof and painted the walls and floor a light gray, and put two strips of these Hitlights, 4000k high density 828 lumens per foot lights inside, in 10mm wide aluminum channel with lightly frosted lens covers, and it's absolutely perfect inside. Very bright, not at all harsh, and basically looks like daylight inside with no shadows where I'm working. The only thing I had to change, was that due to the amp draw, I noticed the end 10' away from my connectors were noticeable dimmer than the beginning. To solve this, I simply fed a parallel feed to the far edge of the LED strip, spliced in at the lead edge and fed another connector at the far end. It cured the problem perfectly, and made the whole strip a bit brighter as well, since it wasn't restricting power through the very small wires of the strip. This would likely not be an issue on the lower lumen, lower wattage strips.
I'm going to purchase Hitlights 3000k lower output strips for the undercabinet lighting in my kitchen basement theater, I couldn't be more pleased with the quality and honest lumen output of these lights! I've tried other overseas brands, and their lumen ratings are usually about 200% percent optimistic in my opinion, however I won't bother anymore, I'll simply head straight to whatever fits the bill from Hitlights!
Used for under and over cabinet dimmable lighting. Adhesive light strips very effective, excellent light color and intensity, easy to install. Bit pricey but worth the cost. Connectors a bit finicky otherwise very pleased with purchase.
These lights are great so far. They are great for task lighting in the kitchen, and on a dimmer they go low enough to be almost a nightlight.