- Voice Control, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant HitLights LED strip lights can free your hands to control the strip light. Voice activated to turn your lights on and off, set color, make them brighter. Currently compatible with Echo & Google Home. [DOES NOT SUPPORT 5G WiFi]
- Music Sync LED Strip Lights These LED strip lights will sync with any music coming out of phone speaker or any other speaker in the room and dance the lights along with beats of music or hands claps. This function is available on App and controller, use it to make your environment alive!
- WiFi Control via App The app “Smart life” does what the lights can do turn on / off, color change and adjust brightness. They are fully RGB and via the phone app, you have all of the colors to select. You can DIY your favorite colors by mixing several colors and keep them for later use. Timer function allows you to run your home light system in smart way.
- Perfect Ambience Light HitLights light strips are made of premium bright 5050 LED lights. Use PCB double-layer broadother brands are single, Waterproof and is designed for indoor/outdoor uses. It can decorate your bedroom, ceiling, stairs, kitchen cabinet, deck, and living room, especially great for holidays like Christmas, Halloween, Parties etc.
- Easy to Install HitLights aims to provide a simple way to start designing your connected home. So, this is an ALL-IN-ONE kit comes with a UL listed adapter, a WiFi controller, 16.4ft light strip; 3M blue adhesive and 5 fixing clips. Refer to the picture, video and user manual to install. Please be free to contact the US-based team for any product questions and suggestions.NOTE: Connectors NOT included, you will need to buy EXTRA 4-PIN CONNECTORS for reconnection
- Brand : HitLights
- Manufacturer : HitLights
- Part Number : L1012V-MC1-1665-K-ECHO-W
- Item Weight : 9.6 ounces
- Package Dimensions : 6.8 x 6.7 x 2.4 inches
- Item model number : L1012V-MC1-1665-K-ECHO-W
- Style : 16.4ft Smart LED Lights Kit
- Color : Rgb Led Strip Lights
- Shape : Roll LED Strips
- Material : UL Listed Power Adapter, 5* fixing clips, Black 5050 PCB Double Layer, Plastic Echo Receiver
- Number of Lights : 150
- Included Components : 1 x 24key IR remote, 1 x RGB controller, 1 x 16.4ft 5050 RGB LED Light Strip, 1 x 12 Volt UL Power Supply, 1 x Instruction Manual
- Voltage : 12 Volts
- Special Features : Three-way Controlled LED Lights, Easy Installation, 3 Year Warranty - the replacement and after-sales, Voice-Activated LED Strip Lights, 0-100% Dimming LED Lights
- Shade Material : Flexible LED Strip Lights
- Light Direction : Adjustable, Dimmable
- Power Source : 12v led power supply for led strip lights
- Switch Installation Type : Upgraded Back Adhesive
- Batteries Required? : No
- Type of Bulb : LED
- Wattage : 24 watts
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I control my LED strip lights with my phone?
- Yes, provided that the kit has been synced to the WiFi network that is in 2.4 Ghz
Is there an App to control my LED lights?
- The compatible app for our Smart WiFi devices would be the “Smart Life app” or the “Tuya app”.
Can Alexa control LED light strips?
- Once the kit has been synced to the app via the WiFi network, controlling the Strips using Alexa will be possible. You Just need to log in to your Alexa app, go to settings, choose skills, then search and add the smart life app skill.
How do you connect your LED lights to your phone’s Bluetooth?
- Not a feature available in our kits/smart wifi products.
Good quality light strip.
- Adheres well, even to the uneven back of my tv.
- Works with SmartLife which is a plus for me.
- Easy to setup with SmartLife, takes about 30 seconds.
- Comes with a remote, but only works if pointed directly at the IR sensor on the control module which most people will hide. No dinging a star for this because I prefer to use the app anyways.
- Works with Google Home through SmartLife seamlessly.
- They have a thick rubber coating, which will need to be removed if using L or straight clip connectors.
- Easy to shorten to the length you need.
- The end of the strand has a connector for combining with another strip.
- Includes a few of both adhesive and screw in cable clips.
Lights work really well but you have to be close to use the remote
The product arrived nicely packaged and in good condition. The included instructions are clear and the product is easy to install. The adhesive-backed LED strips adhered nicely to my wooden substrate and are still firmly in place several weeks after installation. The lights seem about as bright as Christmas tree lights. Note that the remote is an IR-type remote, so when you install the lights you must make sure that the string's IR sensor is clearly exposed to allow the beam from the remote to reach it unimpeded. You should also be aware that the LEDs on the string light up, change color and blink as a single unit. That is, you cannot do chase sequences or have part of the string one color and the rest a different color. The string will respond to sound, so you can make it pulse to music. The microphone that supports this function seems to be reasonably sensitive.
You can cut the string at designated cut points only, so plan your installation so that a cut point occurs where you want the string to end. The remainder of the cut string cannot be used by itself. You would need to buy a controller for it in order to use it. Controllers are available online.
I have been fully satisfied with this device and feel that it represent reasonable value for the money.
The HitLights were easy to install and when you download the app it will walk you through the remaining set up steps. I love that I can change the color, intensity, and even set a timer all from my cell phone.
Plan on buying a few more sets to go in other rooms. The led lights themselves are of durable quality. Highly recommend.
I know little to nothing about electric, but I was looking for an affordable under-cabinet lighting solution that didn't require batteries. After a bit of internet research and a few YouTube videos I felt pretty confident I could install these lights myself without my husband's assistance.
The kit came with an adapter for the outlet and a dimmer on/off switch. I also ordered some HitLights connectors (6ft for the sink and microwave, 4 pack of 6 inch connectors to go between cabinets) which were pretty easy to use. It took a little effort with a pocket knife to force the plastic covers open on the connectors.
The install went pretty smoothly, I started with the piece closest to the outlet and worked around from there, checking the lights at each connection. There's no flickering, but the lights at the end of the run are slightly more dim than the lights at the beginning. For $30 and about an hour total of research/install, I'm satisfied with my purchase.