- All In One Kit: EVERYTHING YOU NEED including a 21 key RF remote, 12V DC power supply, 3 Pre-cut Total 36Inch 5050 LED Strip lights, three plugs and play extension wires 12 inches, Six adhesive-backed wire clips to keep things neat.
- RGB LED Strip Kit: Super bright 5050 LED Strips, Pure color red blue green yellow blue purple white, better visual enjoyment.
- Upgraded Blue 3M LED Tape: In order to solve the customer's troubles of the light strip adhesive, we have used upgraded 3M Blue Adhesive and adhesive-backed wire clips to solve this problem. No need to worry about them falling off of the adhesive.
- 360°RF Controller: The wireless remote control can control the color at any time within the effective distance MAX 66ft without failing due to obstacle blocking. Best Choice for kitchen, under cabinet, dining room, bedroom, TV Backlights, PC, etc.
- Premium Quality: Backed by a TWO-year from HitLights for peace of mind. Contact our US-based customer service team at any time for no-hassle troubleshooting and replacement or for any questions about purchasing or installation.
- Brand: HitLights
- Manufacturer : HitLights
- Item Weight: 8 ounces
- Package Dimensions : 5.4 x 5 x 1.9 inches
- Style: RGB LED Accent Kit
- Color: RGB Black Led Strip Lights
- Shape: LED Strip Lights
- Material: PCB Double side LED Strips
- Number of Lights: 36
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Special Features: LED Accent Kit
- Shade Material: Flexible LED Lights
- Light Direction: 21Key Remote Controller
- Power Source: 12 Volt DC LED lights
- Batteries Required? : No
- Type of Bulb: LED
- Wattage: 15 watts
I used these to light under the cabinets over our prep area. It used to be so dark and hard to see what we were cutting but these light up the area great and the different colors are great too.
The adhesion is awesome on these. Just peeled off the backing and stuck them right to the bottom of my cabinets. They've been up for about 6 months now with no issues!
Will be ordering another set soon to finish the cabinets.
The only qualm inhad with these is the remote started having issues shortly after install.
Using them in an antique corner cupboard and under a counter. They are replacing old 120v incandescent light strips and the difference is great. I only wish I could add one or two more 12 inch sections to each.
Great price, quick delivery, what’s more the quality and performance of the LED light strips are awesome!
The Product comes with:
1- 360° RF remote controller
2- 12V DC power supply
3- Pre-cut (12 Inches each) 50/50 LED Strip lights
4- extension wires (12 inches each)
5- (4 PIN) male connectors to connect to the (4 PIN) female strips and the extension wires.
6- Adhesive backed wire clips to help secure
These lights are so much fun and practical too! They light up my kitchen counter perfectly, and with the remote I can easily add drama for any occasion. The dimmer function is excellent too. No matter the color you choose, you can brighten or dim the setting to your liking.
I thought it was pretty amazing to get these features for so little. I still do.
Confession Time: I like them so much, but had to order another set today since I didn't install the first set properly. The place I need them is under cabinetry in my kitchen - a place very awkward to work in. (VERY AWKWARD!)
My first mistake must've been that I didn't prepare the surface to mount them on well enough.
My second mistake, I think, was I didn't make certain the connections between each spacer and light strip were SNUG.
My biggest mistake, however, was not mounting them onto a length of cardboard or something like that and then attaching the whole works under the cabinet. That way, they can be assembled AND tested BEFORE being attached to the permanent surface.
I'm explaining all this because someone out there may find themselves in a similar situation. Believe me, I'd never confess all my errors here unless I thought someone might be helped! My humiliation will have been all worth it!
Bottom line: This little lighting setup is awesome and if you take just a little extra time doing it right, you'll be very pleased!
I mounted these on the rear edge of my desk for some backglow against the wall. They can get decently bright, though I feel like the lowest brightness setting is still a bit bright and wish they could dim a little further. Not a huge deal.
They've got a few modes to cycle through, like pulsing colors or spectrum cycling, though the speed on 'moving' colors is also still fast on lower settings so you won't get a slow color shift here. Otherwise, you can just keep it on a solid color.
I am good with it overall. It is pretty responsive to the remote, even tucked away behind my PC. The adhesive seems strong and they feel of higher quality than some cheaper kits you can buy on here.