• 5 Year Warranty
40 Watts / 3.3 Amps / 12 Volts DC
110V AC-12V DC Dimmable Transformer - Compatible w/ Lutron & Leviton - For Kitchens, Cabinets, Bedrooms & More. 40 - 60-watt options. Hardwired. Made in the USA.
Our Dimmable Drivers offer an elegant control and dimming solution for any of your LED light strip projects. These 40 and 60 Watt Dimmable Drivers allow you to control the brightness of your LED light strips with a dimmer switch mounted in your wall - a more elegant and permanent solution than a dial dimmer or remote unit. Additionally, the wide range of compatible wall dimmers means that you get to choose the wall dimmer that best suits your home, office, or other building. These drivers are manufactured to our exact technical specifications here in the United States, meaning that we can offer an unsurpassed five-year warranty on these units. Our range of Dimmable Drivers is the ultimate solution in any of your LED lighting projects and is compatible with most Lutron and Leviton dimmer switches.
Dimmable Drivers are NOT compatible with RGB or RGBW strips and controllers.
Installation instructions :
• Driver input : Green (Ground), Black (Live), White (Neutral)
• Driver output : Red (Positive), Blue (Negative)
• Input : 120V AC
• Output: 12V DC, 40 Watts (3.3 Amps)
• Dimensions : 20 x 125 x 50mm (13/16 x 4-15/16 x 2 inches)
• Compatible Lutron dimmers include Ariadni, Vareo, Nova, Ceana, Diva, Gyder, Lyneo, Nova T and Skylark
• Compatible Leviton dimmers include Mural, SureSlide, ToggleTouch and Vizia
• For more information regarding dimmer compatibility and wiring, visit our website
• Part Number: PWR-12V-040-67-D
- Are you a business owner or purchasing on behalf of a business or corporation? HitLights offers business accounts which offer savings averaging 12% off on single items at HitLights.com and up to 50% off with quantity discounts on selected items.
Business accounts also qualify for expanded shipping options, customized inventory and order options, and may qualify for payment terms.
Learn more about business accounts and apply for one here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.