Product Features :
• High-Density strip has twice as many LEDs and is twice as bright as the Standard Density strip
• Warm White or Cool White (3000 or 5000K)
• Can be cut and reconnected every three LEDs
• It comes with our new HIT blue mounting tape - twice as strong as before!
• Dimmable with HitLights LED Dimmable Driver or Ezdim
• IP-30 (Indoor)
• 6 Year Warranty
16.4 feet / 3.4 Watts / 384 lumens per foot / 10mm
16.4 Feet of Adhesive Backed 5050 LED Light Strip - for Kitchens, Cabinets, Displays, Bedrooms, Crown Molding & More. 384 Lumens per foot. UL-Listed.
Our Premium UL-Listed 5050 LED Light Strips are thin and discreet lighting products that can be mounted directly on most surfaces to provide professional-quality lighting effects. Our strips operate on 12V DC power and can be used with a variety of dimmers, switches, connectors, and other low-voltage accessories to accomplish a wide variety of lighting tasks. Not only are our LED Light Strips simple to install, but they can last for years with minimal power requirements
Our Premium UL-Listed strips differ from our standard strips by using higher quality LEDs, a thicker and more durable strip, and by being made in our UL certified facilities. They're a higher quality product and therefore come with a six-year warranty.
Our light strips are also cuttable and connectable with extension cables
- Installation Instructions :
• Clean the surface you intend to stick the light strip to
• Remove the backing strip from the adhesive tape
• Press and hold the light strip firmly against the surface
• Plug your light strip into a compatible 12V DC power supply or dimmer
• Connect your power supply to a wall outlet
• Enjoy your beautiful LED light strip!
- Specifications :
• Input : 12V DC
• Output: 384 Lumens per Foot
• Color Temperature: 3000K (Warm White) or 5000K (Cool White)
• Power Requirements: 3.4 Watts per Foot
• Strip width : 10 mm
• LEDs : 300 perf 16.4 foot roll
• Certification: UL-Listed
- This Single Color Strip operates on 12V DC. To use it in your home or business you will need a power supply (sometimes called a transformer or driver) to convert your home's 110V AC power to 12V DC. The power supply you choose will need to be rated above the total wattage of the strip you are using (see specifications tab for power requirements per foot of strip).
This strip is cuttable and connectable.
You can cut it with scissors every three LEDs, and connect it with wire and solder - or with our solderless connectors.
This strip is dimmable.
You can connect a low voltage dimmer between it and your power supply - or you can use dimmable power supply and a high voltage dimmer switch installed before the dimmable power supply. An EZDim dimmer switch has a built-in dimmable power supply - and is a very easy install.
This strip is easy to install.
It comes with adhesive backing tape. For difficult installations, particularly if you're installing it upside down or outdoors, you might require our heavy duty mounting tape or aluminum channels.
- Are you a business owner or purchasing on behalf of a business or corporation? HitLights offers business accounts which offer savings averaging 12% off on single items at HitLights.com and up to 50% off with quantity discounts on selected items.
Business accounts also qualify for expanded shipping options, customized inventory and order options, and may qualify for payment terms.
Learn more about business accounts and apply for one here.
I have always disliked the bulky under cabinet lights of the past. They look ugly and produce spotty lighting. These LED strip lights solve those problems. They produce even lighting and are virtually unnoticeable until you turn them on. When used in combination with a dimmer, you can get the desired lighting you want. These strip lights work great and customer service was good, as well. Would recommend. As a remodeler, I will definitely use these again.
I spent a lot of time researching before I chose Hitlights. The most compelling feature was that you could cut the roll every 2 inches. One manufacturer has cut lines every 13 inches...that would prove to be disaster. The cuts that I had to make in the light string was easy and attached well to the connectors that I purchased. Make sure you buy 10 mm / 2 PIN connectors if you have single colored lights. I also purchased male/Female cable to get everything where it needed to be. There were outlets above the cabinets and that made life easy. I purchased 2 12 V power supply ...one for each side of cabinets. It took less that 2 hours. I had to drill a few holes in top and bottom of a few cabinets to get the extension cable where it needed to be. Make sure you drill the holes big enough for the ends of the cable to pass through. Trust me...very easy with Hitlights.
So I've installed around 1600' of different led strip lights over the last few years, and these are the best standard density strips I've used yet.First off, the adhesive sucks on all led strips I've ever used. If you have metal, plastic, or finish grade wood it works fine. But if you have an uneven surface, I use screw clips and contact adhesive to stick them down.I also recommend you solder joints between pieces of strip (only hook up one strip to the source, don't daisy chain them).These are the most consistent strip lights I've ever used color and quality are excellent. Plus they're UL listed!
I'm a very picky consumer, it takes a lot to impress me. Before buying the lights, I called "Hit Lights" with some questions. They did a great job informing me about LED strip lighting. The product came and did exactly what I expected - dimming (in sync with several LED puck lights on the same circuit), cutting, soldering, etc - it went very smoothly. Would highly recommend the company and their product.