Solderless connection for LED Strip Light & Tape Light in Kitchens, Cabinets, Shelving & More.
Our 8mm single color LED light strip connectors are a simple, frustration-free solution for all of our LED light strip connection and extension needs. These solderless connectors install with a simple clasp attachment, meaning that you can achieve a safe and secure connection without any tools. Suitable for all LED light strip applications including kitchens, cabinets, bedrooms, shelving, and displays.
These cables and accessories come in a variety of lengths and styles to meet your strip and ribbon lighting needs, including gapless, wired lengths from 6 inches to twelve feet, and strip to female DC barrel jack for connecting to your driver, power adapter cord or splitter. Suitable for any 8mm indoor, outdoor, or waterproof LEDs ( 12 volt and 24 volt ).
Cut your LED strip on a cut point
Open the plastic clasp on the connector
Insert the LED light strip under the prongs - making sure to match the + and - on the strip to the + and - on the clasp
Close the clasp
Your connection is made!
Our connectors and extensions are fully bendable and are perfect for extending a run of the LED light strip across a gap, around an obstacle, or for making a bend, including L shape right-angle bends. See our full range of connectors and jumpers to connect to low-voltage electronic dimmers, power supplies, adapters, or a controller.
Internal Width: 8 mm (compatible with any 2-pin strips)
External Dimensions : 13.5 x 12.5 x 5 mm (5/8 x 1/2 x 3/16 inches)
Length: 6 inches
Gauge: 22 AWG
Maximum current of 3 Amps.
- Reliable and easy to use cable jumper connection for bending your strips around a corner extending them across a gap or connecting them to a power supply or dimmer. Bendable to 90 Degree or any shape
- These solderless connectors can be used by anyone. No tools soldering or electrical experience required. Connects directly to any 2Pin 8 mm PCB board. Compatible with both 12V and 24V strips
- Connects easily to a cut section of LED light strip or rope light. Simply open the clasp make sure the strip aligns correctly with the connector and slide it underneath the Contact prongs pins
- Compatible with all single color SMD3528 and other 8mm strips including warm White 3000K and cool white 5000K. Works with dimmable strip lights!
- Premium quality. Backed by a one year from Hit Lights for peace of mind. Contact us at any time for no-hassle troubleshooting and replacement or for any questions about purchasing or installing.
Connectors are hard to open and then close. Contact points come loose very
easy, lights flicker, hard to adjust.
These are most useful when using LED strips for something like a cabinet or under cabinet lighting. You just have to be patient with them and make sure you get a good connection. Which, I'll admit getting that good connection can be a real pain. Once you have it though, they hold up well and do exactly what you need them to do. Provide a easy way to attach a longer wire or make a bend in the otherwise not-so-flexible led strip.
Helped connect all the LED rope lights very well.
Ok, im not electrically inclined. But i finally figured out how to use them! They snap open. And you have to be sure to know positive and negative sides on the strip that you are inserting them in, in order for it to work.
No issues with the product. I'm getting older, so it would have been nice if the instruction sheet was bigger. Otherwise, great.