• 20 Color Keys
• 6 DIY Custom Color Keys
• 12 Animation/Function Keys
• 1 Year HitLights Warranty
Endless color options for LED light strip projects. 44 keys, custom DIY colors. 72 watts max.
The HitLights Color Changing LED Light Strip 44-Key Controller is a perfect solution for anyone looking for a lot of color options for LED light strips. The remote features 44 keys, with 20 pre-set color keys, 6 DIY color keys and 12 animation/function keys. The HitLights Color Changing LED Light Strip 44-Key Controller is rated for 72 Watts - or around 36 feet of our Standard Density RGB 5050 Light strip or 18 feet of our High Density RGB 5050 Light strip.
Installation Instructions :
• Connect your 12V DC supply to the DC jack input
• Connect your 12V DC RGB LED Light Strips to the 4-pin output, making sure to align the arrows
• Remove the plastic tab from the battery compartment of the remote.
• Your controller is ready to go!
DIY Color Instructions :
• Press a DIY Color button (1-6)
• Use the Red, Green and Blue Up and Down keys to add or subtract color (Start with subtracting)
• Press the original DIY key again to save your color
• Start with white and remove red and green in equal parts for Cool White
• Start with white and remove two parts blue and one part green for Warm White
• Input : 12V DC
• Output : 4 Pin RGB (Up to 72 Watts)
• Control : Infra-Red Remote
• Part Number : CTR-44K
Download Spec Sheet