• 20 Colors
• 19 Modes
• Speed/Brightness Controls
• 1 Year Warranty
For RGB Multicolor LED Light Strips. Rf control, 72 watts max.
The HitLights R108 RF Controller is an ideal solution for LED controllers in hard to reach places. The RF signal can penetrate doors, walls and other materials, meaning you can hide your receiver in a cabinet, inside a wall or even in the next room. The R108 controller includes the remote and is rated for 72 Watts - around 36 feet of our Standard Density RGB 5050 Light strip or 18 feet of our High Density RGB 5050 Light strip
Installation Instructions :
• Connect your 12V DC supply to the DC jack input
• Connect your 12V DC RGB LED Light Strips to the 4-pin output, making sure to align the arrows
• Remove the plastic tab from the battery compartment of the remote.
• Your controller is ready to go!
• Unplug from power, then plug back in
• Hold down speed+ and speed- buttons within 5 seconds
• Your LEDs should flash briefly - and you're done!
• Input : 12V DC
• Output : 4 Pin RGB (Up to 72 Watts)
• Part Number : CTR-R108M
Download Spec Sheet