• Control up to eight independent zones with one remote
• Compatible with RGB or RGBW
• Includes pre-programmed animations
• 5 Year Warranty
For large or complicated multi-zone LED light strip projects. Requires one T4 controller and one or more T4 receivers. 240 Watts per receiver.
The HitLights T4 Multi Zone System is the ultimate custom control option for any RGB or RGBW LED Light Strip project. By combining one controller with up to eight receivers, you have the ability to control every receiver together or individually - all in the palm of your hand. Additionally, with a range of 98 feet, the RF controller can do so from just about any room in your home, office or place of business. The T4 Multi Zone System also features a unique color wheel for your choice of custom colors. The T4 is an extravagant solution, and is not for everyone - but there is no question that if you choose the HitLights T4 Multi Zone System you will have the highest degree of control and customization available at your fingertips. We guarantee you will not be disappointed.
Requires one T4 Remote and one or more T4 Receiver to function.
Installation Instructions :
• Connect your DC supply to the screw terminal +/- input on the receiver
• Connect your DC RGB or RGBW LED Light Strips to the screw terminal output on the receiver
• Sync the receiver by pressing the ID Learning Button, then pressing the 1-8 keys on the remote to select a zone.
• Keys: 19 (plus color wheel)
• Colors: RGB or RGBW
• Dimensions : 55 x 22 x 145 mm
• Part Number: CTR-T4C
• Input : 5-24V DC (Screw Terminal)
• Output (RGB) : 180 Watts, 4 x Screw Terminal
• Output (RGBW) : 240 Watts, 5 x Screw Terminal
• Dimensions : 44 x 30 x 175 mm
• Part Number : CTR-T4R
- Are you a business owner or purchasing on behalf of a business or corporation? HitLights offers business accounts which offer savings averaging 12% off on single items at HitLights.com and up to 50% off with quantity discounts on selected items.
Business accounts also qualify for expanded shipping options, customized inventory and order options, and may qualify for payment terms.
Learn more about business accounts and apply for one here.