• Easy plug and play installation
• 6 year warranty
60 Watts / 5 Amps / 12 Volts DC
110V AC to 12V DC Transformers - Driver for LED Tape Light and Other Low Voltage Devices. UL-Listed. Plug and play, no wiring.
Our UL-Listed 12V DC power supplies provide the power you need to light up your LED light strips or other low voltage devices by converting your 110-240V AC power to the 12V DC that LED strips run on. They're available in various power ratings, from 15 Watts to 96 Watts and in various styles, from compact models that plug directly into your wall outlet to larger units capable of powering several rolls of strip.
These premium power supplies are UL-Listed and come with a HitLights 2 year warranty.
Installation Instructions :
• Plug AC Cord into wall outlet
• Connect DC output plug to DC input plug on your LED light strip, controller or dimmer
• Input : 110V-240V AC - (Direct wall plug with five foot input cable - standard North American NEMA 1)
• Output : 12V DC / 60 Watts (5 Amps) - Four foot output cable with 5.5 x 2.1 mm DC jack
• Dimensions : 33 x 120 x 50 mm (1-5/16 x 4-3/4 x 2 inches)
• Certifications : UL-Listed
• Part Number : HC65-120500
It’s enough power to light up a roll of LED tape . Service life seems pretty well . I use these a lot and will continue to use them when possible.
The 12v adapters were just what I needed for my project. They arrived in great condition and earlier than expected. I know that I can depend on any future
purchases I may make.