Product Features :
• Warm White or Cool White (3000 or 5000K)
• Can be cut and reconnected every three LEDs
• Dimmable with HitLights LED Dimmable Driver or EZDim.
• IP-67 (Waterproof)
• 6 Year Warranty
16.4 feet / 1.3 watts per foot / 8mm / 165 - 195 lumens per foot
16.4 Feet of Adhesive Backed LED Light Strip - for Kitchens, Cabinets, Displays, Bedrooms, Crown Molding & More. UL-Listed, 165 - 195 Lumens per foot.
Our Premium UL-Listed LED Light Strips are thin and discreet lighting products that can be mounted directly on most surfaces to provide professional-quality lighting effects. Our strips operate on 12V DC power, and can be used with a variety of dimmers, switches, connectors, and other low-voltage accessories to accomplish a wide variety of lighting tasks. Not only are our LED Light Strips simple to install, but they can last for years with minimal power requirements
Our Premium UL-Listed strips differ from our standard strips by using higher quality LEDs, a thicker and more durable strip, and by being made in our UL certified facilities. They're a higher quality product and therefore come with a six year warranty.
Our light strips are also cuttable and connectable with extension cables
- Installation Instructions :
• Clean the surface you intend to stick the light strip to
• Remove the backing strip from the adhesive tape
• Press and hold the light strip firmly against the surface
• Plug your light strip into a compatible 12V DC power supply or dimmer
• Connect your power supply to a wall outlet
• Enjoy your beautiful LED light strip!
- Specifications :
• Input : 12V DC
• Output : 165 - 195 Lumens per Foot
• Color Temperature : 3000K (Warm White) or 5000K (Cool White)
• CRI : 90+
• Cuttable every 3 LEDs
• Cut Section size : 49mm
• Distance between LEDs : 12mm
• Power Requirements : 1.3 Watts per Foot
• Strip Width : 8 mm
• LEDs : 300 per 16.4 foot roll
• Certification : UL-Listed
This Single Color Strip operates on 12V DC.
To use it in your home or business you will need a power supply (sometimes called a transformer or driver) to convert your home's 110V AC power to 12V DC. The power supply you choose will need to be rated above the total wattage of the strip you are using (see specifications tab for power requirements per foot of strip).
This strip is cuttable and connectable.
You can cut it with scissors every three LEDs, and connect it with wire and solder - or with our solderless connectors.
This strip is dimmable.
You can connect a low voltage dimmer between it and your power supply - or you can use a dimmable power supply and a high voltage dimmer switch installed before the dimmable power supply. An EZDim dimmer switch has a built in dimmable power supply - and is a very easy insall.
This strip is easy to install.
It comes with with adhesive backing tape. For difficult installations, particularly if you're installing it upside down or outdoors, you might require our heavy duty mounting tape or aluminum channels.
- Are you a business owner or purchasing on behalf of a business or corporation? HitLights offers business accounts which offer savings averaging 12% off on single items at HitLights.com and up to 50% off with quantity discounts on selected items.
Business accounts also qualify for expanded shipping options, customized inventory and order options, and may qualify for payment terms.
Learn more about business accounts and apply for one here.
This product was excellent and the service was even more professional than any other seller I have ever dealt with. The term IP67 was an understatement. The quality of the chip board to the addition of the silicon protection to the brightness of the led’s down to the pre-soldered connection was exactly why I chose this company.
Very bright cool white light - exactly as I want it.
It is a well-engineered light strip that can be cut every inch.
As described. Would do business again.
I've run these lights for days on end so far, and they are not hot or even warm to the touch. They are UL listed and super efficient and bright.
The nice thing is that I rigged up a 9 volt battery backup, and in the event of a power outage, I can get some light in the kitchen. A few years back hurricane knocked out power for 5 days.
I also purchased the power supply from HitLights that was not UL listed.
I am very satisfied with these LEDs. I only purchased one roll but plan on buying more and run multiple lengths completely around the room. One 16' length on one wall lights up a 12x22' room better then any torch lamp. Make sure you use the proper wattage power supply. Overall it's a great product.