KN95 respirators and surgical masks are personal protective equipment that is used to protect the wearer from airborne particles and from liquid contaminating the face.
Surgical masks are meant to help block particle droplets, splashes, sprays, or splatter that may contain germs, viruses, and bacteria by keeping it from reaching your mouth and nose. Surgical masks may also help reduce exposure of your saliva & respiratory secretions to others.
- Pollen: Filter has an efficiency of above 95% at 0.3 pm particle size, whereas normal pollen particles are about 10 - 1000 pm in size.
- Animal Allergens: Protects you from animal allergens. The efficiency of above 95% at 0,3 pm particle size, animal allergen particles are about 5 - 10 pm in size.
- Bulk Orders: Looking to order in larger quantities? Contact our sales team.
- Manufactured in an FDA Registered facility
- KN95 is an industry-standard meaning this the mask provides the intended effectiveness of filtering 95 percent of particles with a mass median diameter of 0.3 micrometers.