Job Title: Technical Support Specialist
Technical Support Specialist Job Purpose:
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be on the front lines of engaging with our customers.
By working directly with customers and account managers in troubleshooting installations and project planning you will develop a thorough understanding of current products and how they can benefit customers.
- Assist customers with project specs and planning
- Troubleshoot technical and functional problems
- Investigate to understand customer’s needs and requirements
- Take the extra mile to engage customers, handle customer complaints, discover needs, provide appropriate solutions, and follow-up to ensure resolution
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executive for further development and closure
- Parse data for analysis of product performance and improvement opportunities
Availability: Full time
- Track record of overachieving
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening (asks good questions and takes detailed notes)
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different character styles
- Strong desire to take things apart, understand how they work, and improve upon them
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Some experience with low voltage electronics
- Ability to work with teams in several locations / time zones / etc
- Stay on top of industry and product trends
- Proactively suggest or create content for common issues
- Exhibits a learning mindset
Working Conditions:Primarily in an office environment.
Send your resume to email@example.com to apply.