Job Title: Social Media Marketing Assistant
Social Media Assistant Job Purpose:
Works closely with community/ social media management to create engaging content for company's social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
- Manages company social media channels and other relevant platforms.
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms.
- Assists in creating and editing dynamic written, graphic, and video content .
- Promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation.
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management.
- Works as part of a team to develop and launch large social media campaigns.
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects.
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content.
- Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy.
- Helps manage social media communications, and minor technical support.
- Create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction and alters it for optimization.
- Technology Skills
- Content Writing
- Basic Graphic Design Knowledge
- Campaign Execution
- Strong Communication Skills
- Idea Presentation
- Strong Customer-Service Skills
- Collaborator Friendly
Availability: Part time
Office environment. Minor travel for content creation purposes.
Send your resume to email@example.com to apply.