• Multiple outputs for powering large systems
• 6 year warranty
348 Watts / 29 Amps / 12 Volts DC
110V AC to 12V DC Transformers - Driver for LED Tape Light and Other Low Voltage Devices. 150 watts. Hardwired.
Our high output 12V DC power supplies are essential when running multiple LED light strips from one power source. These adapters are ideal for large scale projects and have multiple outputs, so allowing you to supply power to several locations or LED strips. They provide the power you need to light up your LED light strips or other low voltage devices by converting your 110-240V AC power to the 12V DC that LED strips run on. They're available in various power ratings, from 150 Watts to 348 Watts.
Installation Instructions :
• Input : Green (Ground), Black / Brown (Live - L), White / Blue (Neutral - N)
• Output : Red (Positive +), Black (Negative -)
• Input : 110V-240V AC - (Direct wall plug - standard North American NEMA 1)
• Output : 12V DC, 348 Watts
• Dimensions : 215 x 115 x 50 mm (8-7/16 x 4-1/2 x 2 inches)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a 12v power supply?
- This converts High-voltage AC (usually 110V-240V) to Low-voltage 12V DC
Can I use any power supply for LED lights?
- No, a power supply must follow the operating voltage of the LED. Then in order not to encounter issues like Strobing, we do not want to pair LED’s total load (total length x wattage per foot) to more than 80% of the Driver’s maximum wattage capacity. I.e. if we have a 100W driver, the maximum Load worth of strips is only 80Wmale.
How many LEDs can a 12V battery power?
- Depends on the total load vs the aH (amp-hour) rating of the battery
you recently viewed