Our HitLights Double-Sided Foam Tape is perfect for outdoor installations, or any other difficult to mount surfaces such as stone, unfinished wood, or any time an LED light strip will be installed upside down or on an overhead surface. The foam tape is thicker and stickier than standard adhesive tape and will make for a more permanent and reliable installation.
Installation Instructions :
• Clean the surface you intend to stick the light strip to
• Unroll the foam tape
• Press and hold the foam tape firmly against the surface
• Remove the protective tape from the strip
• Press and hold your LED light strip firmly against the foam tape
• Your LED light strip is now installed
• Width : 10mm
• Part Number : MNT-FT10MM-32FT-3PK
- Are you a business owner or purchasing on behalf of a business or corporation? HitLights offers business accounts which offer savings averaging 12% off on single items at HitLights.com and up to 50% off with quantity discounts on selected items.
Business accounts also qualify for expanded shipping options, customized inventory and order options, and may qualify for payment terms.
Learn more about business accounts and apply for one here.
I used 3 strips of this stuff to mount a 3 power port & 4 port USB power splitter to my center console in my truck. It's almost the worst surface for doing it (textured, not smooth) that's why I used 3 strips. It's holding VERY well so far. Will update if issues arise.
I purchased this tape to hang lighting under my cabinets because I did not want to use screws. The tape is easy to use and was perfect for my lighting. It has encouraged me to purchase more under cabinet lighting because it made “installation” so easy.
I used this product to hold down the ends of the lip spoiler on my car's trunk. Easy to apply. Slipped eight undwr perfectly with little difficulty.
I always need to repair things around the house (comes with having 2 5 yr old children!)On first impressions this was better than expected, the reel felt sticky to the touch (always a good sign with tape), and it was a nice foam construction.It was easy to cut, although the backing was tricky to get off, and then it has stuck a few things together with ease and instantly. A week later they are all still in place with no sign of movement. So pleased with this.
Outstanding tape....running led tape lights all over the place in a 5th wheel rv...after a couple of days...several were hanging like jungle vines....used this tape ...none have dropped so far...tape seems to have solved gravity issues ....no tears....rest easy.....
you recently viewed