Product Features :
• High-Density strip has twice as many LEDs and is twice as bright as the Standard Density strip
• Warm White, Neutral White, or Cool White (3000, 4000 or 5000K)
• Can be cut and reconnected every three LEDs
• Dimmable with HitLights LED Dimmable Driver or EzDim
• IP-30 (Indoor)
• 6 Year Warranty
10 feet / 4.6 watts per foot / 10mm / 477 - 507 lumens per foot
10 Feet of Adhesive Backed 2835 LED Light Strip - for Kitchens, Cabinets, Displays, Bedrooms, Crown Molding & More. 477 - 507 Lumens per foot.
Our Premium UL-Listed 2835 LED Light Strips are the brightest strips we stock. and can be mounted directly on most surfaces to provide professional-quality lighting effects. They operate on 12V DC power and can be used with a variety of dimmers, switches, connectors, and other low-voltage accessories to accomplish a wide variety of lighting tasks. Not only are our 2835 LED Light Strips simple to install, but they can last for years with minimal power requirements
Our Premium UL-Listed strips differ from our standard strips by using higher quality LEDs, a thicker and more durable strip, and are made in our UL certified facilities. They're a higher quality product and therefore come with a six-year warranty.
- Installation Instructions :
• Clean the surface you intend to stick the light strip to
• Remove the backing strip from the adhesive tape
• Press and hold the light strip firmly against the surface
• Plug your light strip into a compatible 12V DC power supply or dimmer
• Connect your power supply to a wall outlet
• Enjoy your beautiful LED light strip!
- Specifications :
• Input : 12V DC
• Output: 477 - 507 Lumens per Foot
• Color Temperature: 3000K (Warm White), 4000K (Neutral White), 5000K (Cool White)
• Power Requirements: 4.6 Watts per Foot
• Strip width : 10 mm
• LEDs : 360 per 10 foot roll
• Certification: UL-Listed
This Single Color Strip operates on 12V DC.
To use it in your home or business you will need a power supply (sometimes called a transformer or driver) to convert your home's 110V AC power to 12V DC. The power supply you choose will need to be rated above the total wattage of the strip you are using (see specifications tab for power requirements per foot of strip).
This strip is cuttable and connectable.
You can cut it with scissors every three LEDs, and connect it with wire and solder - or with our solderless connectors.
This strip is dimmable.
You can connect a low voltage dimmer between it and your power supply - or you can use dimmable power supply and a high voltage dimmer switch installed before the dimmable power supply. An EZDim dimmer switch has a built-in dimmable power supply - and is a very easy install.
This strip is easy to install.
It comes with adhesive backing tape. For difficult installations, particularly if you're installing it upside down or outdoors, you might require our heavy duty mounting tape or aluminum channels.
- Are you a business owner or purchasing on behalf of a business or corporation? HitLights offers business accounts which offer savings averaging 12% off on single items at HitLights.com and up to 50% off with quantity discounts on selected items.
Business accounts also qualify for expanded shipping options, customized inventory and order options, and may qualify for payment terms.
Learn more about business accounts and apply for one here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.