16.4 Feet of Adhesive Backed LED Light Strip - for Kitchens, Cabinets, Displays, Bedrooms, Crown Molding & More. 72 Lumens per foot
Our LED Light Strips are thin and discreet lighting products that can be mounted directly on most surfaces to provide professional-quality lighting effects. Our strips operate on 12V DC power, and can be used with a variety of dimmers, switches, connectors, and other low-voltage accessories to accomplish a wide variety of lighting tasks. Not only are our LED Light Strips simple to install, but they can last for years with minimal power requirements
Our light strips are also cuttable and connectable with extension cables
- Installation Instructions :
• Clean the surface you intend to stick the light strip to
• Remove the backing strip from the adhesive tape
• Press and hold the light strip firmly against the surface
• Plug your light strip into a compatible 12V DC power supply or dimmer
• Connect your power supply to a wall outlet
• Enjoy your beautiful LED light strip!
- Specifications :
• Input : 12V DC
• Output : 72 Lumens per Foot
• Color Temperature : 3000K (Warm White), 4000K (Neutral White), or 5000K (Cool White)
• Power Requirements : 1.3 Watts per Foot
• Strip Width : 8 mm
• LEDs : 300 per 16.4 foot roll
Spec Sheet - Warm White
Spec Sheet - Neutral White
Spec Sheet - Cool White
This Single Color Strip operates on 12V DC.
To use it in your home or business you will need a power supply (sometimes called a transformer or driver) to convert your home's 110V AC power to 12V DC. The power supply you choose will need to be rated above the total wattage of the strip you are using (see specifications tab for power requirements per foot of strip).
This strip is cuttable and connectable.
You can cut it with scissors every three LEDs, and connect it with wire and solder - or with our solderless connectors.
This strip is dimmable.
You can connect a low voltage dimmer between it and your power supply - or you can use a dimmable power supply and a high voltage dimmer switch installed before the dimmable power supply. An EZDim dimmer switch has a built-in dimmable power supply - and is a very easy install.
This strip is easy to install.
It comes with adhesive backing tape. For difficult installations, particularly if you're installing it upside down or outdoors, you might require our heavy duty mounting tape or aluminum channels.