Product Features :
• Available in Warm White, Neutral White, and Cool White (2700K, 3000K, 4000K or 5000K)
• Can be cut and reconnected every three LEDs
• Extra tough mounting adhesive backing.
• Dimmable with HitLights LED Dimmable Driver or EZDim
• IP-30 (Indoor)
• 6 Year Warranty
16.4 feet / 2.6 watts per foot / 252 - 300 lumens per foot / 8mm
16.4 Feet of Adhesive Backed LED Light Strip - for Kitchens, Cabinets, Displays, Bedrooms, Crown Molding & More. UL-Listed, 252 - 300 Lumens per foot.
Our Premium UL-Listed LED Light Strips are thin and discreet lighting products that can be mounted directly on most surfaces to provide professional-quality lighting effects. Our strips operate on 12V DC power, and can be used with a variety of dimmers, switches, connectors, and other low-voltage accessories to accomplish a wide variety of lighting tasks. Not only are our LED Light Strips simple to install, but they can last for years with minimal power requirements
Our Premium UL-Listed strips differ from our standard strips by using higher quality LEDs, a thicker and more durable strip, and by being made in our UL certified facilities. They're a higher quality product and therefore come with a six-year warranty.
Our light strips are also cuttable and connectable with extension cables
Installation Instructions :
• Clean the surface you intend to stick the light strip to
• Remove the backing strip from the adhesive tape
• Press and hold the light strip firmly against the surface
• Plug your light strip into a compatible 12V DC power supply or dimmer
• Connect your power supply to a wall outlet
• Enjoy your beautiful LED light strip!
• Input : 12V DC
• Output : 252 - 300 Lumens per Foot
• Color Temperature : 2700K (Soft White), 3000K (Warm White), 4000K (Neutral White), 5000K (Cool White)
• CRI : 90+
• Cuttable every 3 LEDs
• Cut Section size : 25mm
• Distance between LEDs : 5mm
• Power Requirements : 2.6 Watts per Foot
• Strip Width : 8 mm
• LEDs : 600 per 16.4 foot roll
• Certification : UL-Listed
- This Single Color Strip operates on 12V DC.
- To use it in your home or business you will need a power supply (sometimes called a transformer or driver) to convert your home's 110V AC power to 12V DC. The power supply you choose will need to be rated above the total wattage of the strip you are using (see specifications tab for power requirements per foot of strip).
This strip is cuttable and connectable.
You can cut it with scissors every three LEDs, and connect it with wire and solder - or with our solderless connectors.
This strip is dimmable.
You can connect a low voltage dimmer between it and your power supply - or you can use a dimmable power supply and a high voltage dimmer switch installed before the dimmable power supply. An EZDim dimmer switch has a built in dimmable power supply - and is a very easy insall.
This strip is easy to install.
It comes with with adhesive backing tape. For difficult installations, particularly if you're installing it upside down or outdoors, you might require our heavy duty mounting tape or aluminum channels.
- Are you a business owner or purchasing on behalf of a business or corporation? HitLights offers business accounts which offer savings averaging 12% off on single items at HitLights.com and up to 50% off with quantity discounts on selected items.
Business accounts also qualify for expanded shipping options, customized inventory and order options, and may qualify for payment terms.
Learn more about business accounts and apply for one here.
Prompt, exactly as described
Exactly what we were looking for. Used 4 strips on a 150 watt Dimmable driver. Not too bright, just the right amount and color for a bedroom remodel with no overhead lighting. Great packaging and attention to detail. Will use again.
Gorgeous lights! I Installed a strip into a 5 foot long 3D printed logo for a company.Been using generic LED strips for years now, but now that I’ve seen the lights (from Hitlights) I’ll never go back! Awesome price for awesome quality. The brightness is epic!
This is the second set of HitLights I've bought. This set is very true to what you would expect of 4000K and the 600 LEDs provide the right amount of lighting for under-counter task lighting. It's a great, cost effective setup!
Purchased Hitlights Premium, High Density, Neutral White light reels plus their power supplies, connectors and wire to use for above and below cabinet lighting around our new home (7 individual above and below cabinet sections. Result looks far nicer than builder installed option which would have cost over three thousand dollars. I called Hitlights for assistance and their Customer Service Team provided outstanding support to give me the confidence to utilize this custom, component solution and help me with exactly what to order.I had builder installed outlets located above each cabinet section. Our cabinets (and many others) have a gap or channel that provides an easy place to run wire from the top of cabinets to below the cabinets. For each cabinet area, I was able to plug in a power supply on top then connect a dimming transformer with remote, an LED strip length cut to specific lengh required for that top section, then connect to 18 gauge wire to run to bottom of cabinets starting point, then connect to the second LED strip cut to length to illuminate under the cabinets. The result was a custom installed solution where I only purchased the components I needed (7 power supplies, 4 reels, 40’ of 18 gauge wire, plus assorted connectors). Hitlights calculated and shared what type of power supply I needed for each section (60 watt or 24 watt) based on the lights I was purchasing and the total LED length included in my seven respective strings. They also shared the type of connectors I would need to complete the overall job without any soldering. The solderless connectors worked great and only thing I needed to do was splice 18 gauge wire together with some wire nuts I had purchased separately.Overall, great project result and outstanding customer service experience!!