Items that have been cut, damaged or abused.
Items that are missing accessories, such as remote controls, cords, etc.
Personalized or custom items.
Clearance items are sold as is. No returns, refunds or exchanges will be accepted for any clearance item.
Clearance items are under warranty for replacement only.
If you receive an incorrect item or a damaged item, please contact our customer service team at 1-855-768-4135 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A customer service associate will process your return request and give you an RMA and return label to ship the items back for an exchange or refund.
Please include a copy of your RMA in the returned packaging to expedite this process.
1. Pack your return in the original shipping package, if possible.
2. Include the packing slip and indicate reason for the return on the RMA Form (Please contact our customer service team to request an RMA form.)
3. Include all original packing materials, manuals and accessories.
4. Send your return to: HitLights Customer Returns, 12285 Colony Ave, Chino, CA 91710
5. For proof of delivery, we recommend that you return items via UPS or insured USPS. Keep the tracking information if possible.
Shipping Charge Refund and Restock Policy
Only domestic shipping charges will be refunded, or a return label will be issued if HitLlights is responsible for the return; such as mistakes during packaging or retrieval of defective products. Otherwise, shipping charges will not be refunded and HitLights will charge a 15% restocking fee after 7 days of receiving packages.
Refunds will be credited to the original credit card or PayPal account. Any amounts deducted from a gift card or Pitch In Card will be credited to the gift card or Pitch In Card used. We don’t issue checks for refunds.
HITLIGHTS.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE GOODS OR SERVICES OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES WITH RESPECT TO LOSS OF PROPERTY, REVENUES, LIFE OR LIMB, PERSONAL INJURY AND CLAIMANT’S REMEDIES SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF NONCONFORMING GOODS OR SERVICES.