Our HitLights Double-Sided Foam Tape is perfect for outdoor installations, or any other difficult to mount surfaces such as stone, unfinished wood, or any time an LED light strip will be installed upside down or on an overhead surface. The foam tape is thicker and stickier than standard adhesive tape and will make for a more permanent and reliable installation.
Installation Instructions :
• Clean the surface you intend to stick the light strip to
• Unroll the foam tape
• Press and hold the foam tape firmly against the surface
• Remove the protective tape from the strip
• Press and hold your LED light strip firmly against the foam tape
• Your LED light strip is now installed
• Width : 10mm
• Part Number : MNT-FT10MM-100FT
- Are you a business owner or purchasing on behalf of a business or corporation? HitLights offers business accounts which offer savings averaging 12% off on single items at HitLights.com and up to 50% off with quantity discounts on selected items.
Business accounts also qualify for expanded shipping options, customized inventory and order options, and may qualify for payment terms.
Learn more about business accounts and apply for one here.
Hard to get second layer off, but sure keeps the lights on place
I do custom integration and A/V work, so we use this a lot for mounting components behind TV's and things like that. Works great, and I like the thinner width. Previously I've just used the 1" and trimmed it down when needed. This is perfect, and good price
Used this to attach a 20m string of LED lights to my white vinyl fence. They haven't been exposed to much bad weather so don't know how long they'll hold up but so far so good.
Hung LED strip lights from other brand in my daugter's bedroom. After a while they started to fall off the wall. This tape is so sticky that after I applied it to the drywall the LED lights applied perfectly flat and straight! Great product and I don't think this will ever release. Just make sure you install slowly and carefully as it's super sticky and unforgiving.
Only got this tape to replace existing original 2 sided tape on under-cabinet lighting control.
This tape was easy to cut, handle and apply. Glad I got it on right the first time; This stuff STICKS!