Product Features :
• High Density strip has twice as many LEDs and is twice as bright as the Standard Density strip
• RGB controllable with compatible RGB controller
• Can be cut and reconnected every three LEDs
• Comes with our new HIT blue mounting tape - twice as strong as before!
• IP-67 (Waterproof)
• 3 Year Warranty
16.4 feet / 2.8 Watts per foot / 10mm
16.4 Feet of Adhesive Backed 5050 LED Light Strip - for Kitchens, Cabinets, Displays, Bedrooms, Crown Molding & More. UL-Listed.
Our Premium UL-Listed 5050 LED Light Strips are thin and discreet lighting products that can be mounted directly on most surfaces to provide professional-quality lighting effects. Our strips operate on 12V DC power, and can be used with a variety of switches, connectors, and other low-voltage accessories to accomplish a wide variety of lighting tasks. Not only are our LED Light Strips simple to install, but they can last for years with minimal power requirements
Our Premium UL-Listed strips differ from our standard strips by using higher quality LEDs, a thicker and more durable strip, and by being made in our UL certified facilities. They're a higher quality product and therefore come with a three year warranty.
Our light strips are also cuttable and connectable with extension cables
- Installation Instructions :
• Clean the surface you intend to stick the light strip to
• Remove the backing strip from the adhesive tape
• Press and hold the light strip firmly against the surface
• Connect the 4-Pin input of the light strip to the 4-Pin output of your chosen RGB Controller
• Connect the DC jack output of the power adapter to the DC jack input of the Controller
• Remove the tab from the battery compartment of the remote control
• Connect your power adapter to your wall outlet. Your light strip is now ready to use.
- Specifications :
• Input : 12V DC
• Power requirements : 2.8 Watts per Foot
• Strip Width : 10 mm
• LEDs : 300 per 16.4 foot roll
• Certifications : UL-Listed
• Part Number : L1012V-MC2-1667-U
This Multicolor Strip operates on 12V DC.
To use it in your home or business you will need a power supply (sometimes called a transformer or driver) to convert your home's 110V AC power to 12V DC. The power supply you choose will need to be rated above the total wattage of the strip you are using (see specifications tab for power requirements per foot of strip).
This strip requires and RGB controller to function
An RGB controller connects between the power supply and the strip and allows you to select which colors the strip displays.
This strip is cuttable and connectable.
You can cut it with scissors every three LEDs, and connect it with wire and solder - or with our solderless connectors.
This strip is easy to install.
It comes with with adhesive backing tape. For difficult installations, particularly if you're installing it upside down or outdoors, you might require our heavy duty mounting tape or aluminum channels.
- Are you a business owner or purchasing on behalf of a business or corporation? HitLights offers business accounts which offer savings averaging 12% off on single items at HitLights.com and up to 50% off with quantity discounts on selected items.
Business accounts also qualify for expanded shipping options, customized inventory and order options, and may qualify for payment terms.
Learn more about business accounts and apply for one here.