• Includes knockouts for safe connection - UL-Listed
• 6 Year Warranty
40 Watts / 3.3 Amps / 12 Volts DC
110V AC-12V DC Dimmable Transformer - Compatible w/ Lutron & Leviton - For Kitchens, Cabinets, Bedrooms & More. 20 - 60 watt options. Hardwired. Includes knockouts for easy installation. UL-Listed Made in the USA.
These NEW drivers include knockouts in the enclosure so you can make all your connections internal to the driver, keeping your project safe and to code!
Our Dimmable Drivers offer an elegant control and dimming solution for any of your LED light strip projects. These 20 to 60 Watt Dimmable Drivers allow you to control the brightness of your LED light strips with a dimmer switch mounted in your wall - a more elegant and permanent solution than a dial dimmer or remote unit. Additionally, the wide range of compatible wall dimmers means that you get to choose the wall dimmer that best suits your home, office, or other building. These drivers are manufactured to our exact technical specifications here in the United States, meaning that we can offer an unsurpassed five-year warranty on these units. Our range of Dimmable Drivers are the ultimate solution in any of your LED lighting projects and are compatible with most Lutron and Leviton dimmer switches.
Dimmable Drivers are NOT compatible with RGB or RGBW strips and controllers.
For more information on dimmer compatibility download our guide: LED Dimmer Compatibility Sheet Magnetic + Electronic
Installation instructions :
• Driver input : Green (Ground), Black (Live), White (Neutral)
• Driver output : Red (Positive), Blue (Negative)
• Input : 120V AC
• Output : 12V DC, 40 Watts (3.3 Amps)
• Dimensions : 32 x 172 x 68mm (1.26 x 6.77 x 2.67 inches)
• For more information regarding dimmer compatibility and wiring, visit our website
• Part Number : PWR-12V-040-67-D-KO
- Are you a business owner or purchasing on behalf of a business or corporation? HitLights offers business accounts which offer savings averaging 12% off on single items at HitLights.com and up to 50% off with quantity discounts on selected items.
Business accounts also qualify for expanded shipping options, customized inventory and order options, and may qualify for payment terms.
Learn more about business accounts and apply for one here.
Good quality construction, easy to install, works reliably.
I've lost track of the amount of time I've spent researching LED lighting design. I feel like I could give a course on it now. Long story short: after some bad mixes of bulbs and electronic drivers, I decided to try this "old school"-style magnetic driver. It works perfectly... dims to a reasonably low level, no flicker, and enough power for brighter bulbs. Very happy. Only reason I dropped a star is that the unit does get hot, but that's not necessarily a product issue, i guess it's just how these magnetic types are.
you recently viewed