• Easy plug and play installation
• 6 year warranty
96 Watts / 8 Amps / 12 Volts DC
110V AC to 12V DC Transformers - Driver for LED Tape Light and Other Low Voltage Devices. UL-Listed. Plug and play, no wiring.
Our UL-Listed 12V DC power supplies provide the power you need to light up your LED light strips or other low voltage devices by converting your 110-240V AC power to the 12V DC that LED strips run on. They're available in various power ratings, from 15 Watts to 96 Watts and in various styles, from compact models that plug directly into your wall outlet to larger units capable of powering several rolls of strip.
These premium power supplies are UL-Listed and come with a HitLights 2 year warranty.
Installation Instructions :
• Plug AC Cord into wall outlet
• Connect DC output plug to DC input plug on your LED light strip, controller or dimmer
• Input : 110V-240V AC - (Direct wall plug - standard North American NEMA 1)
• Output : 12V DC with 5.5 x 2.1 mm DC jack
• Dimensions : 153 x 59 x 39 mm (6-7/16 x 2-5/16 x 1-9/16 inches)
• Certifications : UL-Listed
• Part Number : PWR-12V-096-30-U / LX120800
- Are you a business owner or purchasing on behalf of a business or corporation? HitLights offers business accounts which offer savings averaging 12% off on single items at HitLights.com and up to 50% off with quantity discounts on selected items.
Business accounts also qualify for expanded shipping options, customized inventory and order options, and may qualify for payment terms.
Learn more about business accounts and apply for one here.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a 12V DC plug?
- This converts High-voltage AC (usually 110V-240V) to Low-voltage 12V DC
What power supply do I need for 12V LED lights?
- 12V LED Strips will require a 12V power supply
Can I use any power supply for LED lights?
- No, a power supply must follow the operating voltage of the LED. Then in order not to encounter issues like Strobing, we do not want to pair LED’s total load (total length x wattage per foot) to more than 80% of the Driver’s maximum wattage capacity. I.e. if we have a 100W driver, the maximum Load worth of strips is only 80W.
Do LED lights convert AC to DC?
- No, LED lights require a driver or transformer to USE DC power. They are not able to convert power on their own.
Works well for my strips under the cabinets in my kitchen.. We will see how it holds up..
It works so far. Use it for LED lights (under kitchen cabinets). Replaced an old one that died after 3 years. Hope, the new one would last longer (as more powerful).
Used to replace my failed unit used for under counter led lights.I was scared when the first unit failed in cabinet....lots of heat and smoke. I wanted something UL listed with better wattage and this was hard to find. Finally found this, very happy
This is a great converter that I have used for some LED strip lighting under my kitchen cabinets, I needed a much lower power supply as the limit is smaller the LED lights so this was perfect for the job. I like that it does not overheat. Well made and good quality!
I picked this up to go with a single strip of Hitlights I purchased to use as undercabinet lighting. This in a relatively inexpensive power supply that's sized to work with a single, standard 16.4 ft (5 meter) strip, and has a power connector that's specific to the Hitlights 300 LED strip.
My only possible complaint would be that the cord is rather short... about 24 inches. Fortunately that's long enough for my application, but I could see where that could be a problem in some installations, and that's why I removed a star from my rating.
I just purchased and installed the unit, so I have no feedback regarding it's life or durability at this point.
you recently viewed