Our HitLights Double-Sided Foam Tape is perfect for outdoor installations, or any other difficult to mount surfaces such as stone, unfinished wood, or any time an LED light strip will be installed upside down or on an overhead surface. The foam tape is thicker and stickier than standard adhesive tape and will make for a more permanent and reliable installation.
Installation Instructions :
• Clean the surface you intend to stick the light strip to
• Unroll the foam tape
• Press and hold the foam tape firmly against the surface
• Remove the protective tape from the strip
• Press and hold your LED light strip firmly against the foam tape
• Your LED light strip is now installed
• Width : 10mm
• Part Number : MNT-FT10MM-32FT
- Are you a business owner or purchasing on behalf of a business or corporation? HitLights offers business accounts which offer savings averaging 12% off on single items at HitLights.com and up to 50% off with quantity discounts on selected items.
Business accounts also qualify for expanded shipping options, customized inventory and order options, and may qualify for payment terms.
Learn more about business accounts and apply for one here.
This tape sticks like hell. Good if you want it to stay there forever, not so great if you, well, don't! Or if you make a mistake in placement.
Definitely not recommended to put this on a painted surface. It'll rip the paint right off if you try removing it.
Was trying to hang some self adhesive LED strip lights under my kitchen cabinets. They kept falling off. This tape worked where their adhesive failed. I've never had to restick this tape, it easily supports the LED light strips.
The double sided tape has a red plastic separator to keep the tape from sticking to itself. Once you get the tape pressed to a surface, you need to remove the red plastic. It is challenging to peal a corner of the red separator from the tape. The tape adheres well to my aluminum gutters.
I bought this tape to restick some outdoor LED light strips that had gotten unsticky in places. It works exactly as I had hoped. It's thin, fairly easy to apply, and adheres well. The only problem I had at all was the red backing is a bit hard to get a hold of, but once you are able to separate a tiny section, it comes right off. I ended up using my tweezers to grab it, which helped.
Was trying to hang some self adhesive LED strip lights under my kitchen cabinets. I've never had to restick this tape, it easily supports the LED light strips.