The advantages of working with a vertically integrated LED lighting manufacturer
As an electrical contractor, you know how important it is to provide high-quality lighting solutions for your clients. With the rise of LED lighting, it's essential to partner with a reliable and experienced LED lighting manufacturer.
Table of Contents:
- What does a vertically integrated manufacturer mean?
- have you considered working with a vertically integrated LED lighting manufacturer?
- Here are six advantages to keep in mind:
What does a vertically integrated manufacturer mean?
Vertical integration is a strategy some manufacturers use to manage all aspects of the product development-to-delivery process. It means the manufacturer can do the following processes from one source:
- Design the product
- Engineer the product
- Test the product
- Mass produce
- Distribute the completed product
But have you considered working with a vertically integrated LED lighting manufacturer?
Here are six advantages to keep in mind:
Partnering with a vertically integrated LED lighting manufacturer can be more cost-effective in the long run due to the following:
- They have more control over the production process, which means they can find efficiencies and reduce waste.
- They also have the ability to scale production up or down as needed, which can help keep costs under control.
- Additionally, you can expect fewer logistical costs, such as shipping and handling, since everything is handled in-house.
- No middleman, you are purchasing directly from the manufacturer
With robust internal capabilities and processes, the quality of the products will be consistent across the board. Every step of the production process is monitored and reviewed, controlled materials, design, and manufacturing processes. You won't have to worry about variations in quality, which can be crucial for your clients' satisfaction.
- ISO 9000 Quality Management Systems in place in the manufacturing the products
- 11 On-Site Tests and various production test conducted before the product gets to the warehouse
- With FCC, UL Listing, ETL Listing, Class 1, Class 2 Certifications on products
Working with a vertically integrated LED lighting manufacturer means you have one point of contact for every aspect of the process.
- No middleman
- Direct contact
- Better communication process
Better Expert Support
Not all LED suppliers would have a robust expert support that you can count on.
- With a Factory Direct LED Supplier that is vertically integrated, like our at Hitlights, have our engineers and electricians on staff ready to assist you.
- Expanded Support Time that covers the start of the business from the 6AM PST to 5PM PST.
- Multi Channel Support options like, email, chat, and over the phone
Transparent Turnaround Times
Since all activities are done by one source, there is transparency on the turn around times that will help you manage your project handling time requirements.
- Structured Ordering System, for example, 24/7 ordering system like ours
- Stock availability, since we manufacture and produce our own units
- Various shipping options and central logistics process located in Chino California
Working with a vertically integrated LED lighting manufacturer can offer more customization options if you have a special lighting project.
- We can work with you to create a lighting system that meets your specific needs and requirements.
- You won't be limited to off-the-shelf solutions that may not be a good fit for your clients' needs.
- Need the customized products labeled under your business name, we can do that.
These are just a few of the benefits you can get in partnering with a vertically integrated LED lighting manufacturer.
We would love to help you experience these benefits today!" Swipe here to register to our professional account program to start saving and growing your business. Thinking beyond the bulb!