Here are 5 Tips for Millworkers, Cabinetry, and Home Remodelers to Win More Projects in offering LED Strip Lighting
It is all about the Benefits:
Share the benefits of using LED strip lighting into your customer’s cabinetry and millwork, such as:
- Lower Electricity Bill - Energy Efficiency
One of the biggest benefits of LED strip lighting is its energy efficiency. Compared to traditional lighting systems, LED lights use up to 80% less energy. This means your customers will save money on their electricity bills and reduce their carbon footprint. As a millworker, cabinetry, or home remodeler, you can offer this benefit to your clients as a way to help them save money in the long run. You could even include a cost-saving analysis in your pitch to show them exactly how much they could save by switching to LED strip lighting.
- Improved Aesthetics - LED Versatility
Another benefit of LED strip lighting is that it provides improved aesthetics. LED lights offer a softer, more natural light than traditional lighting systems. They can be used to highlight specific areas of a room or piece of furniture, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere. You can use LED strip lighting to showcase the beauty of your work. This can help you attract new clients who are looking for a modern and sophisticated design. You can also try our complimentary high value LED Pro Design offer, to save time and money in designing and in getting your bill of materials for the project.
- Added value to Home
By offering LED strip lighting to your customers, you can help them add value to their home. LED lighting is a desirable feature for homebuyers and can increase the resale value of a property. This means your clients can enjoy the benefits of LED strip lighting while also increasing the value of their home. When it comes to remodeling, you can use this as a selling point to attract clients who are interested in adding value to their property.
During these challenging times, letting your customers know what they’ll get if they convert from their conventional lighting system in a year is a big help for them to save more.
Highlight Your Experience in the LED Lighting Industry:
Demonstrate your experience and knowledge in installing LED strip lighting. Showcasing social proof and previous catalogs of work helps out in attracting customers.
- Highlight your commitment to quality and customer satisfaction
- Partner with a reliable Factory Direct LED Supplier
- Work closely with a partner supplier
- Capitalize or check out offers provided by your LED supplier, for example our LED Pro Design Program that helps professional partner design their lighting projects at no extra cost, let us help you do the rest while you concentrate on getting more customers
Making it an Easy Solution:
Provide a complete LED lighting solution, from design to installation and ongoing support, making the process simple and stress-free for your clients. Partner with a Factory Direct LED Supplier that also offers complimentary design and expert assistance.
- Making things simpler for your customer is a big thing
- Help customers decide, reducing the friction in decision making helps
- Pricing - We can definitely get this done for you, partnering with a Factory Direct LED supplier will help you manage your project cost properly
- Designing - We got you covered here with our LED Pro Design program
- Project Timeline - Let us know your timeline and we’ll support you with it, having our own factory and our warehouse being based in Chino California gives us the advantage of managing our own stocks, inventory, and shipping to support our clients
- Quality - Using quality products on your lighting project? We got this, we have UL listed LED strips to support you with your projects. We also have UL listed and ETL listed power supplies and drivers to count on.
- After Sales - No worries, we have varying warranty programs for that ease of mind should there be any unforeseen isolated cases that you may encounter, our engineers and electricians on staff will assist you process what you need even after sales.
2023 is about presence. Often neglected, but plays a very important role in growing your business is online presence. Here are some moves that can help you boost this:
- Increase your online presence, slow as it maybe, but being visible on social media adds up to your presence, like facebook, instagram, local group or community platforms
- Try joining local community groups on Facebook or Instagram, posting your before and after projects helps boost presence and awareness in your local community.
- Adding contents, like some tips on how to install LEDs in your social media account can help engage potential customers
- Offering help or answering questions on your page and social media is another way to build a community that engages with you and what you can offer
Stand out from the competition. Easier said but this requires research and knowledge of who your competitors are. Knowing what you offer and what they offer, identifying what you can offer that your competitors do not offer is the key.
- Offering high quality products is essential and more likely is already being offered by your competitor
- Offer something like a high value complimentary lighting design service with our help (LED Pro Design Program) can be one
- Giving your customer’s assurance of a warranty after sales is another
- Expert Tech Support as well is another
- Being a one-stop-shop is good to have as well to stand out from your competitors
Use these tips to win more projects and grow your business with innovative LED strip lighting. Showcase your expertise, commitment to quality, and unique value solutions to engage and attract clients.
If you want to learn more tips on how you can grow your business, get more projects, and save, you can click on the link below to join our growing community of professional clients to transform your business.