• Includes knockouts for safe connection - UL-Listed
• 6 Year Warranty
60 Watts / 5 Amps / 12 Volts DC
110V AC-12V DC Dimmable Transformer - Compatible w/ Lutron & Leviton - For Kitchens, Cabinets, Bedrooms & More. 20 - 60 watt options. Hardwired. Includes knockouts for easy installation. UL-Listed Made in the USA.
These NEW drivers include knockouts in the enclosure so you can make all your connections internal to the driver, keeping your project safe and to code!
Our Dimmable Drivers offer an elegant control and dimming solution for any of your LED light strip projects. These 20 to 60 Watt Dimmable Drivers allow you to control the brightness of your LED light strips with a dimmer switch mounted in your wall - a more elegant and permanent solution than a dial dimmer or remote unit. Additionally, the wide range of compatible wall dimmers means that you get to choose the wall dimmer that best suits your home, office, or other building. These drivers are manufactured to our exact technical specifications here in the United States, meaning that we can offer an unsurpassed six-year warranty on these units. Our range of Dimmable Drivers are the ultimate solution in any of your LED lighting projects and are compatible with most Lutron and Leviton dimmer switches.
Dimmable Drivers are NOT compatible with RGB or RGBW strips and controllers.
For more information on dimmer compatibility download our guide: LED Dimmer Compatibility Sheet Magnetic + Electronic
Installation instructions :
• Driver input : Green (Ground), Black (Live), White (Neutral)
• Driver output : Red (Positive), Blue (Negative)
• Input : 120V AC
• Output : 12V DC, 60 Watts (5 Amps)
• Dimensions : 32 x 172 x 68mm (1.26 x 6.77 x 2.67 inches)
• Compatible with Lutron and Leviton dimmer switches on this list
• For more information regarding dimmer compatibility and wiring, visit our website
• Part Number : PWR-12V-060-67-D-KO
- Are you a business owner or purchasing on behalf of a business or corporation? HitLights offers business accounts which offer savings averaging 12% off on single items at HitLights.com and up to 50% off with quantity discounts on selected items.
Business accounts also qualify for expanded shipping options, customized inventory and order options, and may qualify for payment terms.
Learn more about business accounts and apply for one here.
I used these for my under cabinet lighting. I wired a 3-prong cord to plug it into a switch receptacle. Then ran my low volt wires from this to the LED strips. No complaints. Will buy again.
I have bought multiple versions of this from the 40 watt powering LED strips under shelves to 150 watt powering low voltage landscape lighting. They have been working great. They are super sturdy, silent, because they don't have a fan, and act as their own junction box. I haven't noticed considerable heat in-lieu of the fan either. The junction box space inside is small, on all versions, but if you cut the wires the right length, and are mindful in how you arrange and bend them, you will get them all in. I bought them for their dimming capabilities. I use them all with GE Enbrighten Z-Wave dimmer switches. They go through the brightness range of the led's smoothly and do not flicker.