• Simplifies your LED installation
• Eliminates compatibility issues between drivers and switches
• Superior LED dimming performance (100% – 1%)
• Preset dimmer with on/off switch
• 6 Year Warranty
100 Watts / 4.2 Amps / 24 Volts DC
EZDim® combines an LED dimmer switch and low-voltage LED power supply into a single integrated unit. The EZDim® Dimmer + Driver accepts 120 VAC and converts it to low-voltage DC, all within a standard electrical box. With power options up to 100W, it is a true evolutionary step forward for power and control of LED applications.
The integrated LED driver that converts 120 VAC to either 12 VDC or 24 VDC. That means this is all you need between your line voltage and low voltage lighting. Best of all, it all fits in a single gang box.
With four different EZDim® models, three interchangeable faceplate colors are included in each EZDim® box allowing customers to choose the look that matches their installation decor. Included faceplates are; glossy white, glossy light almond and glossy brown (trim plate not included).
• Input: 120V AC
• Output: 24V DC, 100 Watts (4.1 Amps)
• Dimensions: 1.4 x 2.1 x 4.1 Inches
• Certifications: FCC, UL-Listed
- Are you a business owner or purchasing on behalf of a business or corporation? HitLights offers business accounts which offer savings averaging 12% off on single items at HitLights.com and up to 50% off with quantity discounts on selected items.
Business accounts also qualify for expanded shipping options, customized inventory and order options, and may qualify for payment terms.
Learn more about business accounts and apply for one here.
I'v installed approximately 75 of these units and had no issues. Highly recommend. Excellent customer service.
Having the dimmer and driver in the same unit allows LED installs where they would otherwise not be possible or very difficult.
The downside of this one is it is trapped in a small box so the heat is far more problematic than if your driver was in an open attic.
In spite of this, it was still a better solutions than any other I had so I bought a second one of these and added more strip light to make up for the lower light level than I anticipated.
Expensive, but it's the only product of it's kind. Not having to mount a separate driver and dimmer, with all the associated space requirements and wiring makes this an absolute winner. Installs like any other outlet in your home. Very neat and tidy.
you recently viewed