Our HitLights Double-Sided Foam Tape is perfect for outdoor installations, or any other difficult to mount surfaces such as stone, unfinished wood, or any time an LED light strip will be installed upside down or on an overhead surface. The foam tape is thicker and stickier than standard adhesive tape and will make for a more permanent and reliable installation.
Installation Instructions :
• Clean the surface you intend to stick the light strip to
• Unroll the foam tape
• Press and hold the foam tape firmly against the surface
• Remove the protective tape from the strip
• Press and hold your LED light strip firmly against the foam tape
• Your LED light strip is now installed
• Width : 10mm
• Part Number : MNT-FT10MM-32FT
- Are you a business owner or purchasing on behalf of a business or corporation? HitLights offers business accounts which offer savings averaging 12% off on single items at HitLights.com and up to 50% off with quantity discounts on selected items.
Business accounts also qualify for expanded shipping options, customized inventory and order options, and may qualify for payment terms.
Learn more about business accounts and apply for one here.
There’s lots of counterfeit out there, but this was so sticky I had trouble moving it even though I only stuck it up lightly to test fit. I also used the adhesion promoter which is simply amazing. Highly recommended!
This 3m tape is exactly what I needed for replacing a skylight in a customers rv. Adhered well even in lower temps. Once it has set for a little while it doesn’t come off very easily either. Very easy ordering as well.
Solid double sided tape. I used it to hang my cable rack/raceway underneath my desk for cable management. It def holds even with all the weight on the raceway.
This product works well and I don’t regret my purchase, but it was a bit difficult to get it started and remove the red tape from the adhesive. My advice is to leave an extra bit of the red tape dangling on the end of don’t use the whole roll in a one sitting. This will make it easier to use it the next time around.