Our Eclipse kits are designed by our in-house LED experts to put the FUN into functional by taking the pain out of installing RGB LED strips. Our pre-cut strips mean NO searching for the right place to cut, NO fooling with connectors, and NO frustration with inconsistent, flickering lighting. These strips are TRULY plug and play.
Each kit comes with a compact power supply with a four-foot output cord, an Eclipse RGB controller / remote combo, four one foot weatherproof RGB Eclipse LED strip lights (backed with heavy-duty adhesive tape), four one foot plug and play extension wires with 4-pin input and output plugs, and eight adhesive-backed wire clips to keep everything neat, tidy, and out of the way - so all you'll see is the light from our high output RGB LED chips.
Our Eclipse kits are great to add lighting to PCs, televisions, media centers, recessed coves and crown moldings, displays, kitchen and bathroom cabinets, bedrooms, shelving - or even outside on decks and patios.
• 1 x Eclipse RGB Controller (Remote Included)
• 4 x 12 Inch Eclipse RGB Color Changing LED Light Strip (Black, Weatherproof / IP-65)
• 1 x 12 Volt DC Power Supply
• 4 x 12 inch Foot 4-Pin Connectors
• 8 x Adhesive backed wire mounting clips
Technical Specifications :
• Input : 12V DC / 12 Watts (2 Watts per strip)
• Strip Dimensions : 304 x 10 x 3mm (12 x 3/8 x 3/32 inches)
• LEDs : 48 (12 per strip)
• Clean the surface you intend to stick the light strip to
• Peel off the backing strip off the adhesive tape
• Press and hold the light strip firmly against the surface
• Connect the 4-Pin input of the light strip to the 4-Pin output of the Controller
• Connect the DC jack output of the power adapter to the DC jack input of the Controller
• Remove the tab from the battery compartment of the remote control
• Connect the power supply to your wall outlet
- Manufacturer : HitLights
- Part Number : L1012V-MC1-0465-ECLBK-K
- Item Weight : 8 ounces
- Product Dimensions : 48 x 0.39 x 0.09 inches
- Item model number : L1012V-MC1-0465-ECLBK-K
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Size : 12Inch 4 Pre-Cut LED Lights
- Color : Rgb Led Strip Lights
- Style : LED TV backlights
- Finish : LED strip lights kit
- Material : PCB 5050 RGB Kit
- Power Source : 12V DC Power
- Voltage : 12 Volts
- Wattage : 8.8
- Amperage Capacity : 4 Amps
- Item Package Quantity : 1
- Type of Bulb : LED
- Special Features : Multicolor
- Usage : General use
- Batteries Included? : No
- Batteries Required? : No
- Warranty Description : 2 year warranty
These kids are perfect for accent lighting. I put them behind my couch and under my bar top. They are very affordable without sacrificing quality I would highly recommend.
Weatherproof 4 Pre-Cut 12Inch/48Inch RGB LED Strips Eclipse Kit
I needed special requirements on the transmitter remote and your team came through, quickly and professionally. I have worked with HitLights on multiple occasions and have had the same amazing service. Thank you HitLights
Installation was easy, lights are great! The only drawback is the glue on the strips could be better, didn't stick real well.
I received my order pretty quickly, and it arrived in pieces just as the picture shows. The instructions are teeny tiny, but they're easy enough. It was pretty simple putting them together.
The very cool thing are the colors! The remote allows you to select patterns of color, that change as if you are at the roller rink! I found it fun! I actually bought these for my workbench, so they are not "exactly" what I was looking for, but I plan to keep them. My concern is if I pull the adhesive tape off and stick it down, if I pull on another piece to hard it may pull it apart causing the tape to come loose. So to keep them in place I've used plastic staples and gently tapped them to hold them up and some what secure. If I decide this is indeed where I will keep them, I'll loosen the staple remove the adhesive tape and push the strip into place and retighten the staple.
They are not ideal for lighting something brightly, but it is sufficient for subtle lighting. I think in a child's room they would be very useful because it has the feature of dimming and color. For children afraid of the dark, or for comfort, I think these would be ideal. just not for what I had originally bought them.
you recently viewed