Our Eclipse kits are designed by our in-house LED experts to put the FUN into functional by taking the pain out of installing RGB LED strips. Our pre-cut strips mean NO searching for the right place to cut, NO fooling with connectors, and NO frustration with inconsistent, flickering lighting. These strips are TRULY plug and play.
Each kit comes with a compact power supply with a four-foot output cord, an Eclipse RGB controller / remote combo, four one foot weatherproof RGB Eclipse LED strip lights (backed with heavy-duty adhesive tape), four one foot plug and play extension wires with 4-pin input and output plugs, and eight adhesive-backed wire clips to keep everything neat, tidy, and out of the way - so all you'll see is the light from our high output RGB LED chips.
Our Eclipse kits are great to add lighting to PCs, televisions, media centers, recessed coves and crown moldings, displays, kitchen and bathroom cabinets, bedrooms, shelving - or even outside on decks and patios.
• 1 x Eclipse RGB Controller (Remote Included)
• 4 x 12 Inch Eclipse RGB Color Changing LED Light Strip (Black, Weatherproof / IP-65)
• 1 x 12 Volt DC Power Supply
• 4 x 12 inch Foot 4-Pin Connectors
• 8 x Adhesive backed wire mounting clips
Technical Specifications :
• Input : 12V DC / 12 Watts (2 Watts per strip)
• Strip Dimensions : 304 x 10 x 3mm (12 x 3/8 x 3/32 inches)
• LEDs : 48 (12 per strip)
• Clean the surface you intend to stick the light strip to
• Peel off the backing strip off the adhesive tape
• Press and hold the light strip firmly against the surface
• Connect the 4-Pin input of the light strip to the 4-Pin output of the Controller
• Connect the DC jack output of the power adapter to the DC jack input of the Controller
• Remove the tab from the battery compartment of the remote control
• Connect the power supply to your wall outlet
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.