60 Watts / 5 Amps / 12 Volts DC
110V AC-12V DC Dimmable Transformer - Compatible w/ Lutron & Leviton - For Kitchens, Cabinets, Bedrooms & More. Hardwired.
Our S-Series Dimmable Drivers offer an elegant control and dimming solution for any of your LED light strip projects. These 36 to 100 Watt Dimmable Drivers allow you to control the brightness of your LED light strips with a dimmer switch mounted in your wall - a more elegant and permanent solution than a dial dimmer or remote unit. Additionally, the wide range of compatible wall dimmers means that you get to choose the wall dimmer that best suits your home, office, or other building.
The S-Series of drivers are of a super slim design and are designed to be installed in small locations. Our range of Dimmable Drivers are the ultimate solution in any of your LED lighting projects and are compatible with most Lutron and Leviton dimmer switches. For more specific models of AC dimmable switches, click here for a detailed listing.
Dimmable Drivers are NOT compatible with RGB or RGBW strips and controllers.
For more information regarding dimmer compatibility download our guide: LED Dimmer Compatibility Sheet Magnetic + Electronic
Installation instructions :
• Loosen screws on the terminal slots on the input side
• Insert load wire lead into the screw terminal slot labeled 'L'
• Insert neutral wire lead into the screw terminal slot labeled 'N'
• Tighten screws into the terminal slots on the input side
• Loosen screws on the screw terminal slots on the output 12VDC side
• Insert red or positive DC wire lead into the screw terminal slot labeled '+'
• Insert black or negative DC wire lead into the screw terminal slot labeled '-'
• Tighten screws into the terminal slots on the output side
• Input : 120V AC
• Output : 12V DC, 60 Watts (5 Amps)
• Dimensions : 11.8 x 1.2 x 0.7 inches
• Compatible Lutron dimmers include Ariadni, Vareo, Nova, Ceana, Diva, Gyder, Lyneo, Nova T and Skylark
• Compatible Leviton dimmers include Mural, SureSlide, ToggleTouch and Vizia
This Dimmable Driver is a Power Supply
It converts your home's 110V AC power to 12V DC, which is used by most of our strips. Your dimmable driver needs to be rated above the total wattage of the strip you are using (see strip specifications tab for power requirements per foot of strip).
This Dimmable Driver requires a dimmer switch to function
We don't sell dimmer switches, but you can find them at most hardware stores. The manufacturer of our Dimmable Drivers, Magnitude, provides a list of compatible models here.
This Dimmable Driver is not compatible with multicolor strips
Multicolor strips require a non-dimmable power supply and a multicolor controller.
This Dimmable Driver is easy to install.
Check out our blog post on dimmable driver installation.
- Are you a business owner or purchasing on behalf of a business or corporation? HitLights offers business accounts which offer savings averaging 12% off on single items at HitLights.com and up to 50% off with quantity discounts on selected items.
Business accounts also qualify for expanded shipping options, customized inventory and order options, and may qualify for payment terms.
Learn more about business accounts and apply for one here.
Well designed and robust built with high quality components throughout. Work well as intended with clear instruction manual for easy installation.
Easy to install. Dims great. Got 60 Watt and 100 watt to run LED strip lights.
This is the power supply I will use for my warm white LED strip (SMD3528) that will become my under cabinet lights. I will be using speaker wire to bridge the gaps under the cabinets.
check out the many great review on their LED strips and different ways to use them. I will be using this in more projects to come.
Great product that makes life alot simpler. Hitlights brand has been a goto for awhile now for customers and self.