• Easy plug and play installation
• 5 year warranty
24 Watts / 2 Amps / 12 Volts DC
110V AC to 12V DC Transformers - Driver for LED Tape Light and Other Low Voltage Devices. UL-Listed. Plug and play, no wiring.
Our UL-Listed 12V DC power supplies provide the power you need to light up your LED light strips or other low voltage devices by converting your 110-240V AC power to the 12V DC that LED strips run on. They're available in various power ratings, from 15 Watts to 96 Watts and in various styles, from compact models that plug directly into your wall outlet to larger units capable of powering several rolls of strip.
These premium power supplies are UL-Listed and come with a HitLights 5 year warranty.
Installation Instructions :
• Plug AC Cord into wall outlet
• Connect DC output plug to DC input plug on your LED light strip, controller or dimmer
• Input : 110V-240V AC - (Direct wall plug - standard North American NEMA 1)
• Output : 12V DC / 24 Watts (2 Amps) - Four foot output cable with 5.5 x 2.1 mm DC jack
• Dimensions : 86 x 48 x 33 mm (3-3/8 x 1-7/8 x 1-5/16 inches)
• Certifications : UL-Listed
• Part Number : TGC24-120200-05
Bought as a replacement for a missing adaptor. Seems fine - a good value compared to having to rebuy the whole product. Suggest using it with a power strip with a surge protector. Be sure to get the right adaptor though
I like the connector that mates with the LED reel I bought to make a backlit display for astrophotography.
I wish the cord was a little longer, but it lights up the display.
Easy to install on my hutch
This was a perfect replacement for my old one by a different manufacturer that had burnt out !
Sooo I bought this like 3 days ago it worked really good with my LED lights DEFINITELY RECOMMEND + it comes really fast.