• Simplifies your LED installation
• Eliminates compatibility issues between drivers and switches
• Superior LED dimming performance (100% – 1%)
• Preset dimmer with on/off switch
• 6 Year Warranty
40 Watts / 3.3 Amps / 12 Volts DC
EZDim® combines an LED dimmer switch and low-voltage LED power supply into a single integrated unit. The EZDim Dimmer + Driver accepts 120 VAC and converts it to low-voltage DC, all within a standard electrical box. With power options up to 100W, it is a true evolutionary step forward for power and control of LED applications.
The integrated LED driver that converts 120 VAC to either 12 VDC or 24 VDC. That means this is all you need between your line voltage and low voltage lighting. Best of all, it all fits in a single gang box.
With four different EZDim models, three interchangeable faceplate colors are included in each EZDim box allowing customers to choose the look that matches their installation decor. Included faceplates are; glossy white, glossy light almond, and glossy brown (trim plate not included).
• Input: 120V AC
• Output: 12V DC, 40 Watts (3.3 Amps)
• Dimensions: 1.4 x 2.1 x 4.1 Inches
• Certifications: FCC, UL-Listed
- Are you a business owner or purchasing on behalf of a business or corporation? HitLights offers business accounts which offer savings averaging 12% off on single items at HitLights.com and up to 50% off with quantity discounts on selected items.
Business accounts also qualify for expanded shipping options, customized inventory and order options, and may qualify for payment terms.
Learn more about business accounts and apply for one here.
Really easy to install, works great. Way better than getting an external transformer and trying to find the right place to hide it.
Installed this in a gang box instead of LED driver plus switch. Dimmer button could be designed prettier. A bit pricey but worth the cost.
I am electrician and hate to carry unnecessary stock. These dimmers, having the interchangeable face plates, take the place of 3 stock items providing valuable space for additional stock items on the van. In addition, I have used these on LED and incandescent fixtures and they provided dimming to about 10% of the light source. Another plus is that I haven't had one of these units fail which provides additional value to me and my customers.